Our topside function rooms are ideal for weddings, banquets, and special events and offer spectacular views of the harbor from every table!
*We have two scenic decks overlooking the bay and old port – both tented and tastefully decorated for the nicer months.
*Function areas can also accommodate live entertainment such as bands, disc jockey’s and other forms of fun.
Parking is always free while you are at DiMillo’s! Be sure to have all your guests bring their parking ticket to be validated at the front desk before they go upstairs.
Please see below for General Information on our policies and procedures for Banquets.
- Parking is free for customers only while they are at DiMillo’s. Please tell your guests to bring the parking ticket in to be validated.
- The prices listed are subject to a 8% sales tax and 20% gratuity.
- Be advised that our function rooms are NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please be advised that confetti is not allowed as a decoration.
- We do not allow any outside wines or alcoholic beverages to be brought in (per Maine Liquor License)
- Room rates will be determined by overall menu and beverage selections.
- Port Room / Port Bow* $300-$400
- Port Side $500-$1,000
- Starboard Side $300-$500
- Entire Second Deck $2,000
* An additional cost may apply to the Port Side Rooms on Fri, Sat, Sun and holidays.
- Final payment is required at the completion of your function.
- We accept major credit cards and cash.
- Separate checks are not available.
A $3.00 per person ($100.00) deposit is required to confirm your event. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Hors D’oeuvres served before a planned meal, estimate 4-6 pieces per person.
- Hors D’oeuvres receptions only, estimate 12-14 pieces per person.
When planning an Hors d ‘Oeuvres reception at dinner time, please consider ordering additional pieces per person.
Menus must be confirmed 3 Weeks prior to function & entrée counts must be called in 3 Days prior to function.
Contact our Banquet Manager