Our Promise To You:
- We will continue to be a leader in safe practices, with mullite Certified Food Protection Managers.
- We will adhere to all of the requirements in the Covid-19 Checklist for Maine Restaurants as issued by the Maine DECD, including but not limited to: Staff will wear face coverings at all times, Staff will practice good hand hygiene at all times, frequent hand washing is preferable to wearing gloves, ensure that all staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus and condiments with either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
Your Promise to us:
- You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the boat or moving about the boat. You do need to wear a face mask when seated at your table & at the bar.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone one safe by staying home and using our contactless curbside options.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.