A Memorable Wedding Reception
The crew at DiMillo's Floating Restaurant would like to assist you in providing a memorable wedding reception. With a beautiful view of Portland Harbor, we will help you in selecting the perfect menu and our professional, experienced wait staff will insure your reception to be one you will always treasure.
With weather permitting, you can exchange vows on one of our scenic outside decks.
Complimentary offerings & package amenities
- No Additional Facility Rental Fee
- Complimentary Champagne Toast for You and Your guests
- Complimentary Assorted Domestic & imported Cheese & Crackers
- Abundant Appetizer of Crisp Vegetable with Herb Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Service of Your Wedding Cake
- Impeccable, Black Tie Service
- No Charge for Guest Parking
- Custom Designed Menus
- A Private Outside Deck Overlooking Portland Harbor
- Complimentary Dance Floor
- Full Bar & Coffee Service
- Complimentary Nautical Themed Center Pieces with Candles
- Tastefully Decorated Facilities
- Complimentary Linen Choices
- Draping for Cake table, Gift table & Head table
- Coordination of Wedding Party Entrances & Introductions
Evemt Times: Events may last up to to five hours. Available times are 11am - 4pm or 5pm - 10pm. Times may be extended for $250.00 per hour, to a maximum of seven hours. We reserve the right to set conclusion times.
Handicap Access: All wedding celebrations are held in our Topside dining areas. Unfortunately, these facilities are not wheelchair accessible.
Delivery: Cakes and flowers must be delivered the day of the event. We will not store these items prior to that day.
Decorations: Buffet stations will be decorated by DiMillo's staff. All efforts to coordinate your colors and theme will be made. The use of confetti, glitter and sand are prohibited.
Menu: A menu selection must be made at least one month prior to the reception date.
Guest Counts: One week prior to your reception a guaranteed quest count is required. Without a guaranteed count, you will be charged for the count previously agreed upon.
Deposit: A $500.00 deposit is required upon signing your function agreement to secure your reservation. The amount will be reduced from your final bill. In the event of a cancellation, we will refund 50% of the deposit if we are notified in writing at least five weeks prior to the event.
Payment: Final payment is required at the completion of your reception. We accept all major credit cards and cash.
Prices: All prices are subject to change. DiMillo's does not permit the removal of any food provided on the buffet. All food and beverages are subject to a 20% service charge and a 7% state tax. Please inquire about our 15% discount during off-peak dates.